How do I find reading material I have on my reading list?
551 views |
Last updated on Jun 20, 2016
Find reading material found on your reading list by following these steps.
- Read the reference to identify what material type the reading is. Is it a book, journal article or something else like a standard?
- Search for the item in the library catalogue.
- If it is an article from a journal, search for the journal title in the library catalogue.
- If it is an article from a journal and you can’t find it in the library catalogue, search for it across one of the databases found in your Subject Guide.
- If it is a book, search for the book title in the library catalogue.
- If it is something else like a standard or piece of legislation, look to your Subject Guide for guidance.
Tip. *Use this video to learn how you can find an article online using a reference.
Still can't find what you are looking for? Contact a Librarian for assistance.